Adventures with Lego Mindstorms: NXT

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Robotics Competition at the University of Alberta this Weekend

Along with my weekly post I wanted to add that this weekend in Edmonton there is a student robotic competition happening over at the University of Alberta which I saw profiled on CBC's The National.

I would LOVE to post pictures, links and event details, maybe even drop in to see what is happening; however, this event has NO web presence. A search on Google brings up no links for Robotic Competitions more recent than 2002 in Edmonton. There is no story on CBC.ca, no links from the University Website nothing, apparently, anywhere. Of course I have many, many links to the Mobile Robotics Competition that happened back in 2002, but that hardly helps.

Nice work guys! I would love to support you, unfortunately you have made it impossible.

Good luck with that!

No comments: